1 Hour RI SAFE: 2022 State Licensing Laws #13809
Regulators in the state of Rhode Island have selected specific topic requirements for your continuing education course. This course satisfies those requirements and provides an overview of the prohibited practices and penalties for violations of the Rhode Island Home Loan Protection Act (RI Gen L 34-25.2) related to mortgage lending.
Please note that the SAFE Act specifically prohibits the taking of the same course in successive years.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the prohibited practices under the Rhode Island Home Loan Protection Act
- Describe prohibited practices for high-cost home loans under the Rhode Island Home Loan Protection Act
- List the penalties for violating the provisions under the Act
- Summarize the terms of the Community Obligations and Banking Offenses section of the Rhode Island Home Loan Protection Act
- Explain the terms of the Community Obligations and Banking Offenses section as they relate to title attorneys and title insurance, mortgages of real property, and the Rhode Island Fair Housing Practices Act
Each self-paced, self-study course examines a particular topic, allowing students to hone in on a focused set of learning concepts. Each course is designed with learning objectives, comprehensive course materials, learning reinforcement activities that appeal to various learning styles and real-world examples, with audio and/or video recordings of industry experts.
The final exam is completed online with instant grading, and you can download your industry-recognized certificate of completion after you successfully pass the course. This course will take no less than one hour to complete.
Tuition and Registration
Tuition for this course is $63.00 and includes the Credit Banking and Admin Fee applicable to this course.
Students have until December 31 in the year in which the course is purchased to complete the course.
You may complete the course at any time during this period. However, course providers are afforded seven calendar days to credit the student’s NMLS account following successful completion of the course. It is strongly advised that you complete the course at least one week prior to the December 31 deadline.
NOTE: The SAFE Act specifically prohibits the taking of the same course in successive years.
For more information or to register by phone, call your Regional Account Executive at (800) 848-4904 or visit http://icemortgagetechnology.com/allregs.